Monday, August 13, 2007

My First Post

This is the start of what will become the premier site for all of your Chicago Cubs needs. I am a 23-year-old Cubs fan that loves to just sit back and dream about that elusive World Series championship. I refuse to be a pessimist when following my favorite team or be influenced by their dismal history. I believe this team will eventually win it all (in my lifetime, I hope).

In this blog I will give my opinion on recent games the Cubs have played, their chances to win it all, and whether certain trades, personnel moves, and lineup changes are effective. I will also discuss reports, updates, and editorials from media regarding the Cubs. A reader of this blog will also find useful daily links to articles, scores, and updates to satisfy all of their Cubs needs.

No comments: